What You Need
- Whisk together the coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, maple syrup, and lime juice together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the coconut oil in a 30 cm HexClad Pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add in the cut up chicken. Spread it into a single layer, season with salt and pepper and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes before stirring it. Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through (or reaches an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C), then remove it from the pan onto a plate.
- Add the remaining coconut oil to the skillet along with the diced par-cooked sweet potato. Season lightly with salt and pepper and sauté for about 3-4 minutes (or until the sweet potato is tender).
- Add the chicken back into the pan along with the grated ginger. Stir to combine, then pour in the sauce.
- Stir and coat everything in the sauce. Remove from the heat and top with chopped peanut, green onion, and cilantro.
- Serve over brown, white or cauliflower rice and enjoy!