What You Need
A quick, easy and healthy breakfast all made in your 12'' HexClad
*Gluten Free and Paleo!
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Bring your 30 cm HexClad pan to medium heat. Add diced bacon. Cook until crispy, about 5 minutes, stirring throughout. Remove the bacon and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add diced sweet potatoes to the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes until they start to brown.
- Next add in the red onion, red pepper, smoked paprika, and salt. Stir to combine and saute for 3-5 minutes until veggies start to get tender.
- Add the bacon back to the pan, stir and place skillet in oven.
- Bake potato hash for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Create 6 wells in the potato mixture and add an egg to each well. Place skillet back in the oven and cook until eggs are your desired doneness (around 5-7 minutes).
- Remove from oven, add sliced avocado and diced chives. Enjoy!