What You Need
- Pound the chicken breasts between two slices of plastic wrap until about 0.64 cm thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Dip in egg/milk mixture, then in breadcrumb/parmesan mixture.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in your 30 cm HexClad pan.
- Brown the chicken breasts over medium heat until golden on each side (about 2-3 min per side).
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the marinara sauce to the same pan.
- Heat to boiling and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken breasts to the sauce and sprinkle parmesan over them.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece of chicken.
- Cover and simmer about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is tender.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!