What You Need
Recipe By: Chef Gary Nguyen
- Season pork chops with salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper, coriander powder, and olive oil. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a Hexclad Pan to medium-high heat. Add the pork chop fat side down to allow the pork to render. Next, add in the garlic and rosemary with a pinch of salt.
- Sear evenly on both sides. Once you have a golden brown sear on all sides, add pears, onion, honey, and stir. Next, add rosemary sprig to the pan. Remove pan from the hob and finish cooking in the oven at 350°F/176°C for 15 minutes.
- Pull the pan out of the oven and allow pork to rest 3-5 minutes. Once rested slice pork chops on a cutting board and remove the bone.
- To serve, place Spanish rice and top with sliced pork chop, pear and onion mixture, and more sauce.